Official Rules for The Skate Kitchen
Member Usage Policy
- You must be a member of PSG to skate at the Skate Kitchen
- Members are responsible for all accidental damage and garbage removal during their session.
- Report any damage to facility, ramps equipment or utilities immediately.
- The outside East 30th door must be kept closed and locked at all times.
- Do not prop open the East 30th door for any reason.
- No Dogs or Pets (effective January 2nd, 2013)
- Skateboarding only no scooters or inline skates
- No BMX bikes within the Skate Kitchen
- No smoking in the building anywhere
- Do not attempt to access any other part of the building or disturb neighboring businesses.
Food and Drink
- Members may bring food and drink and are responsible for cleaning up all trash and disposables.
- Glass and Plastic containers must be deposited in recycling bins.
- Guests must sign in on the Visitor sheet by the office window – no exceptions.
- Skate Kitchen Keyholder Members can bring one (1) skating guest (Sundays – Thursdays).
- Individual Members can bring one (1) non-skating Guest (Sundays – Thursdays)
- Family Members can bring 3 non-skating Family Members (ie siblings/parents – not friends)
- Individual Members can bring guests aged 18 and over
- Family Members can bring a guest any age as long as they are PSG members and have waivers on file.
- Skate Kitchen Members can bring up to 3 guests on Fridays and Saturdays but they may have to pay if there is a scheduled Open Session.
Grounds for revoking membership STRICT
- Abusing Guest Policy (see above)
- Giving your key to another person
- Smoking inside the building in any area
- Intentional Property Damage
- Tagging or Graffiti
- Any Illicit Drug use on the property
See a Problem? Leave a Voice Mail or Text to 216-282-7585 with day and time of the problem. Call 911 for an emergency.